The Accell E is the complete package. With a high-quality build, an impressive number of features and options, competitive pricing and advanced controls,
this is your first choice in Y1/Y2 machine technology.
Click Here For Technical Data
- Throat Depth: 12” Throat Depth on machines up to 250 Tons. 14” Throat Depth on 350 – 500 Ton models.
- Backgauge Options: Accell E models include the Premium CNC X, R, Z1/Z2 backgauge. The optional Elite backgauge offers greater flexibility in 6-axis X1/X2, R1/R2, Z1/Z1.
- Y1/Y2 Proportional Hydraulic Technology: The Accell E has the latest in proportional hydraulic technologies allowing for positional accuracy of 0.0004”. Machine reliability is monitored via a Safety PLC.
- Machine Controls: The powerful and easy to use Vision Control comes standard with all Accell models. Optional Moses upgrade is available.
- Hydraulic Ram Clamping: All E-models are equipped with Wila Hydraulic Ram Clamping to suit American tooling. Wila New Standard Pro or Premium is available as an option.
- Generous Open Height/Stroke Length: The Accell line comes standard with impressive ram open heights and stroke lengths to provide flexibility for complex part designs.
- Off Centre Bending: The integrity of the frame provides for precision off-center bending applications. Additionally, the advanced control allows for the creation of CNC fade bends.
- CNC Crowning: CNC Accurcrown is a standard feature offering flexibility and accuracy to the full range of bending applications in all job shop and production environments.
- Front Support Arms: Swing-stock arms, mounted to the front of the bed, slide left-right via the machine t-slot on the face of the bed.